ACTIVITIES & LEISURE PROGRAMS IN A SAFE, CLEAN, HOME-LIKE ENVIRONMENT
The philosophy of Billings Lodge Retirement Community involves the concept of a “continuum of care”. We’re committed to development in order to meet the ever-changing needs of our seniors.
In combination with ongoing community and family support, our professionally designed leisure and social programs aim for optimum independence for each of our clients. We give our residents the opportunity to use their available time for constructive, educational and enjoyable inter-generational activities. Bring those grandkids along!
Safe and Clean Home-Like Environment
In order to enhance the activities of daily living and allow residents to feel like they are in a home rather than a hospital, Billings Lodge provides a supportive environment that is safe and secure within clean, well-maintained and comfortable buildings. You can also count on our dedicated and caring staff to provide an individualized, holistic lifestyle for your loved one.
Meet Our Friendly Staff:
- Diane, a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) is our Director of Care. Since 2004, Diane has brought a wealth of health care knowledge to our team.
- Janet has served as Activity Coordinator at Billings Lodge Retirement Community for more than 15 years.
- Laurie has been our Administrative Assistant and Marketing Manager since 2004.
- John, our Chef, has been with us since 2002.
- Marty is our Environment Services Supervisor and has been with us for almost 10 years.
Over 30 Years in Business
The Billings Lodge Retirement Community complex is an extension of Billings Lodge, a family-owned and -operated retirement home opened in 1984. The owners, the Brunet family, have been instrumental in providing care for Ottawa seniors since 1957.