Keeping Our Residents Involved
Did you know that the president/owner of Billings Lodge Retirement Community is available in-house to speak to residents about any concerns they may have? It’s true.
Advising and Consulting with Residents
We believe that residents should participate in their own care planning, if possible. Billings Lodge Retirement Community provides such administrative services as financial planning and in-house trust funds. We provide yearly financial statements for tax purposes, as well as required resident assessments for hospitalization or home visits.
Respite and Vacation Care
Ask about Billings Lodge Retirement Community’s respite care. We can also arrange vacation or trial stays, if you wish. Call us today and ask for more information about our administrative services.
Meet Our Friendly Staff:
- Diane, a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) is our Director of Care. Since 2004, Diane has brought a wealth of health care knowledge to our team.
- Janet has served as Activity Coordinator at Billings Lodge Retirement Community for more than 15 years.
- Laurie has been our Administrative Assistant and Marketing Manager since 2004.
- John, our Chef, has been with us since 2002.
- Marty is our Environment Services Supervisor and has been with us for almost 10 years.